The FPFC Market Report® is an exclusive benefit for FPFC members. It provides a quarterly benchmarking tool that allows you to determine your sales performance against the backdrop of the entire state, specific regions and other products.
REPORT FOR 52-WEEK PERIOD ENDING 12/25/16
Fruit sales rebound.
Strong price trends drive dollar growth statewide.
Berry sales soar.
Los Angeles strawberry dollars up nearly 20%.
Fixed-weight continues to perform.
Fixed-eight accounted for 45% of category dollars.
Brussels sprouts see double-digit volume increases.
What's driving this trend?
2016 Year in Review
A Free Webinar
March 2, 2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The FPFC Market Report® is only available from the FPFC.
And it's only available to members.
Each quarter, FPFC members will have access to data collected statewide and from four California markets:
- San Francisco (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties)
- Sacramento (El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin and Yolo Counties)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
- San Diego (San Diego County)
Each issue of The FPFC Market Report® compiles 13-week and 52-week sales data on all items recorded under the vegetable and fruit categories.
- Fruit/Vegetable/Other share of total produce dollars
- Average weekly dollars in produce sales
- Fixed-weight vs. random weight sales
- Organics sales
- Performance in key fruit and vegetable categories
- Trend comparisons