The FPFC Market Report®
An Exclusive Benefit for FPFC Members
Exclusively for members, The FPFC Market Report®, provides a quarterly benchmarking tool that allows you to determine your sales performance against the backdrop of the entire state, specific regions and other products.
- Vegetable segment shows dollar gains on higher prices.
Average price/lb grew +3% across the state.
- Grape dollars and volume declined in each market.
Nectarines and Peaches challenged in third quarter.
- Organic fruit prices decreased.
Organic Bananas showed positive growth and increasing dollars/volume in each market.
- Avocados, Melons, and Mangoes appeared in top five segments.
In Los Angeles, Mangoes show double-digit dollar growth.
Get More from The FPFC Market Report®
Did you miss FPFC and Fusion Marketing for “Organics: Changing Trends,” a free webinar? Download the presentation for FPFC members that analyzes sales data from California’s market region outside the four major markets to see what commodities deliver California’s organic produce dollars.
The FPFC Market Report® is only available from the FPFC.
And it’s only available to members.
Each quarter, FPFC members will have access to data collected statewide and from four California markets:
- San Francisco (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties)
- Sacramento (El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin and Yolo Counties)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
- San Diego (San Diego County)
Each issue of The FPFC Market Report® compiles 13-week and 52-week sales data on all items recorded under the vegetable and fruit categories.
- Fruit/Vegetable/Other share of total produce dollars
- Average weekly dollars in produce sales
- Fixed-weight vs. random weight sales
- Organics sales
- Performance in key fruit and vegetable categories
- Trend comparisons