The FPFC Market Report®
An Exclusive Benefit for FPFC Members
Exclusively for members, The FPFC Market Report®, provides a quarterly benchmarking tool that allows you to determine your sales performance against the backdrop of the entire state, specific regions and other products.
- Random weight sales drop.
5.5% decline in Total Produce volume for Los Angeles.
- Vegetables show more growth than fruit.
Fruit showed greater declines in dollars despite increased prices.
- Organics gained $6.1 million
Fruit dollar growth is down 2% in California.
- Celery is at the top of vegetable growth at $4.1 million.
San Diego showed the most total produce dollar sales growth at 3%.
Get More from The FPFC Market Report®
Did you miss FPFC and Fusion Marketing for “Organics: Changing Trends,” a free webinar? Download the presentation for FPFC members that analyzes sales data from California’s market region outside the four major markets to see what commodities deliver California’s organic produce dollars.
The FPFC Market Report® is only available from the FPFC.
And it’s only available to members.
Each quarter, FPFC members will have access to data collected statewide and from four California markets:
- San Francisco (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties)
- Sacramento (El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin and Yolo Counties)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
- San Diego (San Diego County)
Each issue of The FPFC Market Report® compiles 13-week and 52-week sales data on all items recorded under the vegetable and fruit categories.
- Fruit/Vegetable/Other share of total produce dollars
- Average weekly dollars in produce sales
- Fixed-weight vs. random weight sales
- Organics sales
- Performance in key fruit and vegetable categories
- Trend comparisons