The FPFC Market Report®
An Exclusive Benefit for FPFC Members
Exclusively for members, The FPFC Market Report®, provides a quarterly benchmarking tool that allows you to determine your sales performance against the backdrop of the entire state, specific regions and other products.
- Random weight sales drop.
Random weight fell by 45 million pounds, fixed weight sales grew.
- Organic vegetables outpace fruit.
Vegetables grew in every market, fruit had mixed results.
- Celery is a new star.
Dollars up 33% over 2018.
- Broccoli shows big gains in LA.
Which commodities are performing well in other markets?
Get More from The FPFC Market Report®
Join the FPFC and Fusion Marketing for “Rest of Region,” a free webinar for FPFC members that analyzes sales data from California’s market region outside the four major markets to see what commodities deliver 23% of California’s produce dollars.
Missed the webinar?
The FPFC Market Report® is only available from the FPFC.
And it’s only available to members.
Each quarter, FPFC members will have access to data collected statewide and from four California markets:
- San Francisco (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties)
- Sacramento (El Dorado, Placer, Sacramento, San Joaquin and Yolo Counties)
- Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
- San Diego (San Diego County)
Each issue of The FPFC Market Report® compiles 13-week and 52-week sales data on all items recorded under the vegetable and fruit categories.
- Fruit/Vegetable/Other share of total produce dollars
- Average weekly dollars in produce sales
- Fixed-weight vs. random weight sales
- Organics sales
- Performance in key fruit and vegetable categories
- Trend comparisons